cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cfolder Pilot Project plan and blueprint

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are about to implement cFolder ver 4 in pilot project and eventually roll-out cFolder functionality, however I have developed a msProject plan, but am worried that I have might have missed something. Is there out there a cFiolder Project plan with best practive and realistic goals out there to help me compare it against my own project plan?

A business Blueprint incorporating cFolders will also be handy

Appreciate any assistence in this regard

Joe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out the Master Guide for cProjects suite 4.00 for all the mandatory components and implementation tips

https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/plm-inst > 'Upgrade Master Guide for cProjects suite' > cFolders section

regards

Yasar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank for your advice. I have checked it out, but I still do need a msProject sheet complete consisting of realistic completion dates and time required , activities to be done and tested technical and functional and this list goes on.

When I have completed other ERP implementations, we were provided with these tools as a baseline or startup.

What you have provided is helpful, but I really need to have MSProject plan

with friendly regards

Joe Kosterman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

Please follow below link for CFolder scenarios and process flow along with integrations with R/3 & Cprojects, you can just compare/check your blue print against this detailed scenarios for CFolders.

As usually there will be a lot of changes in processes during coming days for you, so no need to worry at this stage itself.

<u>http://help.sap.com/saphelp_cpro31/helpdata/en/home.htm</u>

Design collaboration with CFolders.

Regards

Rehman

Reward Points if Useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for the tip. I have started comparing my Blueprint and have added to it. However I still require a MS Project plan to compare and have realistic dates of completion, what needs to be technically done etc. My problem is I have no idea what is realistic, thus the requirement

Thank you for feedback so far

Joe Kosterman