cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customising com.sap.portal.appintegrator par file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help me out in how to go by customising a par file which i got from the code link -> com.sap.portal.appintegator.webDynpro.

I tried dowloading it and searching the jsp pages, but i believe its simply an application integrator, which retrieves the content from some WebDynpro Applications.

Please guide me how to customise it (the iview and the WebDynpro applications it calls if any). It will be helpfull, if you could send me the docs related to it.

This iview is related to an xRPM Business Package.

(I am new to this, any info on these lines are welcome).

Thanks and regards,

Anto.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why do u need to customize application integrator par file..

plese check the link to find out the use of the par file

/people/kiran.munugalchetty/blog/2005/11/23/step-by-step-guide-to-implement-application-integrator

AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to customise a standard iview. The code link which i obtained refers to com.sap.appintegrator.... Now how do i get the par files for the corresponding iview.

I tried to download the parfile from system -> support -> and imported to NWDS. how do i go from here (if its right).

any suggestions/ docs relevant is welcome.

Please help me out.

Thanks and Regards,

Anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antony,

com.sap.portal.appintegator.webDynpro is the standard WebDynpro iView. The appintegrator is only a portal component which handles single signon to the WebDynpro application.

If you want to change a view, you will have to do it in the WebDynpro application itself.

Regards,

Johan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Johan,

Thanks....

how do i find the respective WebDynpro Application for that iview.

I imported the par file for the appintegrator, but i am not able to view the WebDynpro Appliation it calls. In the Iview properties, there exist an Application name, but when i search in the folders, i get an xml page corresponding to that application name.

How can i find the application and customize it in the WebDynpro.

Kidly help.

Thanks and regards,

Antony.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antony,

You can get the id of the WebDynpro application from the iview. The relevant properties are "namespace" and "application name".

However, if it is a standard SAP application you need to change, you will need the NWDI (Netweaver development infrastructure) to change the WebDynpro application.

Without this, you won't have access to the source of the application, and won't be able to change it.

Regards,

Johan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to customise (extensively) the iviews like project creation, item creation etc in the XRPM package. I tried customising by importing the PAR/ related files into NWDS. but am not able to find the source codes for the same.

I would like to know if they are customisable and will I be able to customise them through NWDI/ JDI. (Will i be able to get the source codes if i install NWDI- I am new in this topic ).

Kindly help.

Rgds,

Anto.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189631
Active Contributor
0 Kudos