cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search help and defualt value select from R/3 System.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Search help value is has pick from R/3 System and put into shopping cart/purchase order in SRM and for country of origin and country to destination value has to pick from R/3 as defualt value in SRM side.

i think i need to call RFC functional module. please provide the best alternative with sample code.

i am using BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI for implementation BADI, method is BBP_PO_CHANGE.

could you provide me sample code how to get the value from R/3 to SRM.

Regards

Ahmed

Message was edited by:

Mohammed Shakeer Ahmed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Please go through the following links which will help -></u>

Regards

- Atul

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

R/3 includes many possibilities to get online help for almost every element of the system, users can get help for entire application, for specific function, for definitions of various terms used in SAP, i.e., Glossary, messages, screens, fields etc.

You obtain HELP by using any of the following options:

• Help function from the R/3 window, which is compulsory menu item of every R/3 window.

• ? Icon of standard tool bar.

• F1 function key.

The SAP system provides help on most fields that appear on the R/3 system. To get help on particular field, position the cursor over it and press help button or F1 function key.

Another way in which R/3 system provides help is when system displays error messages in the status bar. Double clicking on the status bar shows additional information about the message.

0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

thanks for your input,

hope the given code is already avaialble in standard sample code.

i checked it i think it is not suitable for me..

i found the following BADIS please could you provide me sample code.

BADI BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI

BBP_PO_INBOUND_BADI

Regards

Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Appologies for the delay...

Please send your complete business requirement with details on my email id.

Wl try to help you out soon.

Regards

- Atul

0 Kudos

Hi All,

please reply the following qureis it is very urgent..

Hi Atul,

Could you provide me the input on search help as per our disscussion so far.

In addition to above question, I need some input on Update of Fields in R/3 purchase order.

BADI BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI

BBP_PO_INBOUND_BADI or user exit in BAPI function BAPI_PO_CREATE1

Regards

Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>The R/3 Backend BAPIs <-> BAPI_PO_CREATE1 / BAPI_PO_CREATE are called using BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK BADI. Implement the same as per your business requirements.</u>

<u>Sample code for bbp_ecs_po_out_badi</u>

METHOD if_ex_bbp_ecs_po_out_badi~bbp_b46b_po_outbound.

DATA: ls_item        TYPE bbp_pds_po_item_d,
        ls_bapi_poitem TYPE bbps_if_bapimepoitem_pi,
        lv_be_value    TYPE bbp_value.

LOOP AT ct_bapi_poitem INTO ls_bapi_poitem.
    IF ls_bapi_poitem-po_item IS NOT INITIAL.
      READ TABLE it_item INTO ls_item
           WITH KEY number_int = ls_bapi_poitem-po_item
                    del_ind    = ' '.
      IF sy-subrc = 0.
        lv_be_value = ls_item-price * ls_item-quantity
                      / ls_item-price_unit.
        IF lv_be_value <> ls_item-value.
          ls_bapi_poitem-net_price  = ls_item-value.
          ls_bapi_poitem-price_unit = ls_item-quantity.
        ENDIF.
      ENDIF.
    ENDIF.
  ENDLOOP.
ENDMETHOD.

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Could you provide me the input on search help as per our disscussion so far.

In addition to above question, I need some input on Update of Fields in R/3 purchase order.

BADI BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI

BBP_PO_INBOUND_BADI or user exit in BAPI function BAPI_PO_CREATE1

Regards

Ahmed

0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

thanks for your suggation,

as per my requirement i dont suppose to create the table in SRM system as R/3.

please provide me the alternative.

regards

ahmed

0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

version is SRM 5.0,

scenario is Extended clasic.

yes foreign trade is custom field, if we press F4 help in foreign trade field the result should from lfm1 from R/3 table...

regards

ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>This table T618 ( Foreign Trade: Modes of Transport ) in R/3 system does contain much data, since it's a configuartion table. But you need to maintain the same entries in SRM system as those are existing in R/3 system using SM30 Transaction.</u>

<b>Since the final backend document ( Purchase Orders, Purchase Reqs, etc. in Extended classic scenario ) are always created in the R/3 system, you can either create a similar custom table in the SRM system similar to T618 (R/3 configuration table - Foreign Trade: Modes of Transport )

and then create a custom search help on this table locally in SRM system and attach the search to your custom field in the Shopping cart Item level structure, to get the job done.</b>

Let me know incase you face any issues.

Regards

- Atul

0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

thanks for your input, the above given links not help full for me please give a specific solution.

My questions are as bellow.

1. i have to get the value for foreign trade from R/3 as Search help. i created the field in Shopping cart and PO in SRM.

2. BBP_CUF_BADI_2, method is MODIFY_SCREEN i have to display and hide feild in SC/PO based on conditions, like company code from R/3, product category and vendor assigned.

How to do the above requirment please give me in details/hint. sample code.

3. Mandatory or Optional fields

Whether it is intrastat or not is determined by the country of the delivery address and the country of dispatch, by checking in the country table T005 in R/3 if both countries are European Union members (indicated with an ‘X’ in field XEGLD).

As the fields should be mandatory in the purchase order an error message should be displayed upon checking, posting a purchase order in SRM

4. Update of Fields in R/3 purchase order

The content of the fields that have been described above will be transferred to the corresponding fields in the R/3 purchase order. In addition, four new fields will be populated directly in the R/3 purchase order.

I hope you under stand my details requirement. please provide the sample code and detail step for above requirement....

thanks

ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version and SRM scenario are you using ?

<b>Answers -></b>

1) Which search help in R/3 is called when you do F4 Key (click on) Foreign trade search help ?

Are you using any custom field to get the value of R/3 sarch help here or using the standard field ?

Either create a similar search help in SRM system, reffering to the R/3 system and it will help. Otherwise, we need to make few changes in the standard logic.

Do let me know your views.

2)

3) Use BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI to issue custom error messages.

4) Incase you are using standard SAP fields, then you just need to map the logic in SRM system using BADIs.

In SRM system, implement either of the BADIs ->

BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW

BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK

BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

given function module not available R/3 and SRM.

BBP_F4_READ_ON_ENTRY Filling of Input Helps, Initial Defaults

BBP_F4_READ_ON_EXIT Filling of Input Helps, Final Restriction

the requirement is as bellow.

Mode of Transport the search help value has to pick from R/3 system, suppose user press f4 in mode of transport for shopping cart and purchase order f4 value has to fetch from R/3.

Mode of transport, country of origin and country of dispatch vaule will be defaulted from the vendor master in R/3.

please provide me sample code for above query.

Regards

Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

FYI, these are BADIs (Business Add-Ins). See them using SE18 Transaction.

Regards

- Atul

0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Mode of Transport the search help value has to pick from R/3 system, suppose user press f4 in mode of transport for shopping cart and purchase order f4 value has to fetch from R/3.

Mode of transport, country of origin and country of dispatch vaule will be defaulted from the vendor master in R/3.

please provide me sample code for above query.

Regards

Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the exact requirement?If you wnat to modify the search help results,you can use the BADI's

BBP_F4_READ_ON_ENTRY Filling of Input Helps, Initial Defaults

BBP_F4_READ_ON_EXIT Filling of Input Helps, Final Restriction

To read the values from R/3 you can use RFC enabled FM's or create custom ones based on the values to be fetched from R/3.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.