cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF ERROR while transfering Plants

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had transferred plants from r/3 to APO 5.0.

I then delelted the plant from APO and all dependent master/transaction data.

Now when i try to CIF the same Plant again to APO i get this error:

"Text: Supply chain unit with name CHEN already exists"

CHEN is the plant that i am trying to CIF.

is there a solution for this.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm also facing similar problem. There are no entries in Data tables. ans also WUF search is blank.

Could any one help me in sorting this issue.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suggest you move away from this thread (which unfortunately has no feedback from the member who posted it!! ) and open a new thread with the exact description of your problem and you will get more replies. if you want you can add the link to this thread for reference

for example what data tables what exactly are you trying to do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls execute the transaction CCR in APO, and delete the queue in SCM queue manager ( CQ) in APO and also delete the inbound queue in R3

Then Re CIF it. No doubt, It will be transaferred

Pls let me know if u have not got it

Award Points

regards

Vijay

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please note Delta Report /SAPAPO/CCR is only for transaction data and NOT for master data.

There maybe a blocked CIF queue inbound to APO (not R/3) which can be deleted and integration model activated again.

Also please check if the location is really deleted from APO. Check in tables /SAPAPO/LOC and /SAPAPO/LOCMAP for the location.

For actual deletion of Plant, you need to set Deletion flag and then use Menu path Extras >> Delete location to setup background job for actual deletion of the location.

Thanks,

Somnath

Message was edited by:

Somnath Manna

Former Member
0 Kudos

As somnath says the location might have the deletion flag on but still exists.

You can also use MASSD to delete this location. If there is transaction data in the location it is possible that the deletion does not take place. You might have to delete all related objects (use WUF for this) to complete the deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just an additional point.

I donot know If you have removed it from the active planning version

Go to Supply Chain Engineer - /n/sapapo/scc07 and delete it from the active model only after deleting all the dependencies( Transactional data- If any)

My guess is may be this step was missing and thats the reason the location is still in the APO system.

Good Luck

Regards

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Have deleted all the data even from the table, have deleted the transaction data in APO, have deleted from the active planning version, no errors while using CCR.

the location does not exist in APO. but still get the error while trying to CIF from R/3

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls check the inbound queue SMQ2 and delete the queue with respect to that plant

ALso pls check the same plant in APO, whether it exists or not -( Double cross check)

regards

Vijay