cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change the logo of default logonServlet page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one requirement in my application is, I have to use the defaut logonServlet to authenticate the sap user so that I can use the default browser language. For this i have done like this

Webdynpro>Application>my applicaton-->right clik and properties -->Application properties

Here i am using sap.authentication property and value set to true and a i am getting the logonServlet page prompting user id and password. But here I have to change the SAP LOGO.

Is it possible to change the logo of this default logonServlet page. If possible how and where to change the logo.

Thanks in Advance,

Murthy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sid_sunny
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narsimha,

There is a PAR file named com.sap.portal.runtime.logon.par download this PAR make the neccassary changes in the JSPs available Upload it with a new name and create a new iView from this PAR and then use this iView for your purpose.

Regards

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lohitha,

Thanks for the reply, the link you sent is to change the logo in iView through portal. But here in my case my application (Webdynpro)which i have to develop is to run in both browser and EP. I am using sap provided logon page(logon\logonServlet) to authenticate sap user. My application has to give the option to user to customize this logo. Now i just want to know where this logonServlet view resided and the image location. So that i can upload the image to this logonServlet.

Thanks,

Murthy.