cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueprint structure of BW project in Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are in the process of finalising a Blueprint structure in Solution Manager. As this is the first time solution manager is being used in BW specific project we are a bit confused on the way we can structure the Blueprint in SOLAR01. When i say the structure i mean, what all to be part of the Blueprint Business scenarios in SOlution manager. As solution manager asks a particular way of structuring it please help me. If anybody got a strucutre in solution manager for BW blueprint please send a screen shot to chandrashekara.vijaykumar@gmail.com

Regards

Viajy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SAP's BPR, BI is used as a process in a scenario not as it's own scenario.

For instance there is a Service Desk Scenario in the BPR, and there is a process called BI Reporting in this scenario. It is further broken down into the steps: Select Data for Analysis, Schedule Reporting, Schedule Process Chains, Edit the BI-Report and Analyze Data.

I've seen people create scenarios called Reporting or BI with all the reports in this node, however, this scenario isn't as reuseable. Meaning you''ve lost the link between your Scenario, such as Service Desk, and the reports that support the the Service Desk.

regards,

Jason