cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interview questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Recently in the interview they had asked me Are u having separate pricing procedure for returns? and how you are dealing with Returns? please let me know the answer

2. In billing document(F2) type controls we had document pricing procedure? what is the functioanlity of Document pricing procedure in billing type(F2)?

Regards,

Keyur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KeyurP,

Pricing procedure: It is not necessary that Returns should have a seperate pricing procedure. It is usually the same pricing procedure is used for Returns also. it might be that based on business requirement of sme companies they use a seperate pricing procedure for Returns.

As fr example X material is supplied to customer with sme price and Tax, the same material would be returned back and so why is the need to have a seperate pricing and taxing procedure.

2. Usually what happens is that we are determining prices & taxes etc in sales order and copy the same to billing document and bill the customer. In case you want to include some elements like frieght and Taxes to be redetermined in Billing document. Then we can have a seperate document pricing procedure. we can also have altogether a new pricing procedure to be determined in Billing. this is basically to provide more flexibility to SAP system. so that we can use this incase of sme special business requirements.

Regards

Srini

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>1. Recently in the interview they had asked me Are u having separate pricing procedure for returns? and how you are dealing with Returns? please let me know the answer</b>

We normally do not have separate pricing procedure for returns. Incase of returns it is recommended that it should be created wrt outgoing sales order / Billing document, so that the same price is copied by default.

<b>2. In billing document(F2) type controls we had document pricing procedure? what is the functioanlity of Document pricing procedure in billing type(F2)?</b>

Business scenario for stock transfer does not have Sales Order Type. Incase of Billing for stock transfer, Document pricing procedure is considered from Billing Type. There may be a possiblity (extremely rare) that you want separate pricing procedure in sales order & separate in Billing type. This could be of help in gettiong the same done.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once paid the CESS amount we cant return back for that we need separate Pricing procedure for return.

Thanks & Regards

Guna

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) No separate pricing proc.. for returns.. we can have returns in same pricing procedure,.. returns are basically 2 types.. one is damaged which are not salable..and another one is non moving one which are re salable..so when it returns comes we will take with returns doc. type..RE and PGR and Billing... automatically it creates Cr.Memo request..

2)document pricing procedure in F2 is same as VOV8 document pricing procedure..OVKK we assign this....

Ramki