cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM - CRM Product Content Mgmt / Poduct Catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

can you please give me some pointers on the MDM-CRM integration procedure for Product Content mgmt and Product catalog mgmt .

Thanks,

Uday

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

can you please give me some pointers for MDM and CRM integration.

regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

The Universal Worklist (UWL) iView is part of the KMC (Knowledge Management and Collaboration), capability of SAP NetWeaver. The integration of the SAP NetWeaver MDM workflow with UWL will be provided with SP04. This will provide the ability to expose SAP NetWeaver MDM workflow steps in the SAP Universal Work List (UWL). These jobs may run from the BPM process or can be launched inform within SAP NetWeaver MDM. UWL is defined as the main consolidated ”Inbox“ for SAP users, being the main location to monitor jobs directly activated in SAP NetWeaver MDM, or connected to a process that integrates with SAP NetWeaver MDM.

In an SAP NetWeaver MDM landscape, the UWL will bring the following added-value:

Using the SAP NetWeaver Portal UI, show a summarized list of all workflow (WF) jobs/tasks from all systems of SAP NetWeaver MDM Landscape per user - one single UI for all my tasks. The UWL is already integrated with other major SAP products, like R/3, <b>SAP CRM</b>, mySAP ERP, etc.

Allow launching of activities from within UWL item (one line in the list), such as:

>Display details of WF job/task, and/or the linked business object details

>Execute the application which will process the WF Task

As of SAP NetWeaver MDM 5.5 SP03, a SAP NetWeaver MDM-based product repository can be exposed to external applications such as SAP SRM, SAP CRM, or legacy applications to be seamlessly integrated in business operations through the Open Catalog Interface (OCI).

As of SAP NetWeaver MDM 5.5 SP04, there will be further integration with mySAP CRM and mySAP SRM. There will be inclusion of lean business partner and lean product objects from mySAP CRM.

Hope this gives you the fair idea.

Regards

Rehman

<b>Reward Points if Useful</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Open Catalog Interface (OCI) enabled, so that external applications such as SRM or CRM can connect to it. For further information about OCI see <b>help.sap.com</b> -> Documentation -> mySAP ERP -> SAP ERP Central Component-> Logistics-> Customer Service (CS)-> Orders (CS-SE/PM-WOC-MO) -> Order Processing: External Processing -> Procurement Using an External Procurement System -> Catalog Interface (OCI - Open Catalog Interface)

Regards

Rehman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rehman,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

can you please point me to some guides that will outline the integration process between CRM and MDM for transfer of Product data between the two systems.

regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rehman,

can you please give me the brief process to get the catalogs from MDM into CRM.

regards

Uday