Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Listing/Exclusion - IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to export Material Listing/Exclusion data (KOTG* type tables ) from

SAP to external system via XI.

Any idea to do this with SAP standard tools - IDOC, change pointers, ...

Thank you, Natalia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Natalia - On what condition do you want to transfer listing/exclusion data out from SAP. Is it on a regular basis, monthly, quarterly or everytime the condition record is updated?? I guess, you would have to write an ABAP program and have it scheduled background to fetch listing/exclusion data out from SAP on an IDOC (customized). If you want to have it on a condition, like everytime an order comes in from customer and it fails for an item not listed for that customer, than you would have to code listing/exclusion data capture program in an output condition (like order response condition).

Please clarify your requirement a bit more.

Thanks

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to transfer Listing/Exclusion data out from SAP every time the record is updated in tables KOTGxxx via tr.VB02. Ididn't find any IDOC to customize this object.

I want to create customer message type, change document and to distribute my data via Shared Master Data(SMD) tool.

Thank you, Natalia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN the same user exit which I Gave you. You can build custom programs which to suit your requirement.

Thanks,

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can get this from writting a cust code in the User exit for IDOC : SAPLXVED- User Exits for SD-EDI

Reward points !!!!!!!!!1

Thanks,

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, tell me some details, what User exit I can use.

Maint. tr. for Material listing/Exclusion - VB02.

Thank you, Natalia.