cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free charge item

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

how to creat free charge item any one can give me suggition to creat .

thanks in advance for your help and support.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

OK ,That is fine can you give me order type ,delivery type for free charge item plz.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi suma,

Sales Document type is FD, and delivery type is LF...

in real time doc type is FOC.. free of cost...

Reward if it helps

Ramki

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

u Can create free of charge item in sales order by assigning the Item category TANN (if the item category of main item is TAN) and assigning it as sub item to mail item.

In VA01 enter ur material , check its item category if TAN then add ur free of charge item put its item category as TANN then go to column HGLVIT in the same row of free of charge item and enter the item no(in the first column of main item) i.e actually u r assigning ur free of charge item to main item.

U will find the cost of ur free item to be zero.

Hope this will help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all ramki and sadhu giving me help

Former Member
0 Kudos

don't forget to award points to people who helped.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ramki,

i am in implementation project ramki iwant realtime suggitions only, my stage is very critical i am in customization stage ,that is the reason why i am asking dont feel ,can you give me one suggition what should i give suggition to my claint can i go for two sales order like your process.can you give me suggition plz

thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI suma,

ask them to opt for 2 sales order... bcoz due to some tax problems we are doing 2 sales orders...if you give free goods and main items in one sales oder then it may lead to some legal complications... client also may get report on doc type... how many they have given free goods...

Reward if it helps you...

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ramki,sadhu,

that condition type R100 I Have to maintain in pricing procedure right or not plz let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is freegoods concept... you do one thing... u have to maintain R100 in pricing procedure... and VBN1 you select inclusive goods with out item generation.. rule 3.. so that you get 10 bottles for Rs.800 /-. you can see 10 bottles in invoice but total value of sales order will be Rs 800/-.

in real time wat we do is 8 bottles we bill through OR and 2 bottles through CD doc type..

2 sales orders..

any doubts get back..

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ramki,

what you have explain igot it but one thing in our claint case they have some freegoods for ex; take vegitable oil, for 10 bottels 2 bottels free . in this case i am creating the sales order for free goods, system is calculating 10 bottels cost .for example; each 1 bottel cost 100 rs. ihave created sales order for 10bottels cost will be 1000rs in that 2 bottels free imean -200rs system should show 800 overall order vallu . but its not showing like that. it is showing 1000rs.how we know that 2 bottels are free goods .is there any conditions i have to maintain for that can you explain me plz . its urjent plz

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

10 bottle + 2 bottle is an exclusive free goods type. the system is showing the price correctly. Otherwise it should have shown 1200 rs ( 10 bottle + 2 bottle ).

If its inclusive free goods then if the order qty is 10 then the system would divide it as 8 + 2 and charge only for 8 bottles.

You need to maintain the condition records for this in t.code VBN1. You can find whether its an inclusive or exclusive free goods by going to VBN3.

The condition type required to be maintained is R100. ie 100 % disc.

I hope this clears your doubt.

Pl reward if it helps. Also would be glad for more clarifications.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all thanks ,

i am creating the the free charge item system giving error "No pricing procedure is determined system giving this error "any one can give me suggition plz.

thanks in advance for you help and support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

assign your pricing procedure in OVKK to CD/FD, your document type... and in VOV8 document pricing procedure should be A, and customer master customer pricing prcudure should be 1..

check these.. you will get...

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

In all cases the delivery document is standard LF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the business process you can give the Free items in three scenerios, as below.

To create free goods, use T-Code VBN1 and enter the condition type NA00. In this case Item category is TANN.

To Create Free of charge delivery, use T-Code VA01, enter the sales document type FD. In this case Item category is KLN.

To create Free of charge subsquent delivery, use T-Code VA01, enter the sales document type KN. Here the system will ask to enter the sales document no, against which you want to give the free item. In this case Item category is KLN.

For querries, feel free to contact.

And hey dont forget to give points.

Have a nice day.

AKT

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Free of charge items, in case of free goods which are given to the customer as a promotion to improve the sales. Can be like in a festive season buying 10 shirts can give 1 shirt as free.

Free of charge items, can also be like demo products given to the customer.

Free of charge items, can also be like samples given to the sales employee to give it to the customer for promotion purpose.

It can also be used in complaint processing as explained below :

Creating Free of Charge Deliveries

Purpose

You can uses a free of charge delivery to send materials free of charge to your customer.

Process Flow

The system cannot create a delivery without a sales document, so you have to create a free of charge delivery as a type of sales document.

You create a sales document with the order type for free of charge deliveries.
In Customizing you can block the free of charge delivery from being delivered. Go to Sales ® Sales Documents ® Sales document header ® Define sales document types, and select the Delivery block field in the Shipping section.

For free of charge deliveries, you can do one of the following:
Approve it by deleting the delivery block.
reject it by entering a reason for rejection.

Result

Once you have approved the free of charge delivery, you can create a delivery.

A free of charge item has

TANN

as item category.

free of charge delivery- source : library.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Sadhu Kishore