cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HRMD_A Inbound IDOC Status 53 but not Updated

0 Kudos

Hello all,

Iam trying to send HR Master Data from Legacy System to R/3 .

I could post the Inbound Idoc (status 53) but I dont see the data updated in the Master records.

I am trying to fill only the Basic Infotypes PA0000,PA0001,PA0002.

I have provided Object type (P) and Operation - I (Insert mode)

am I missing anything...

regards

Ganga

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have some questions for you ...as I faced the similar problem...

what Idoc posting program you are using ..is it RBDAPP01 ...

or ...you are triggering immediately?

If you are using RBDAPP01 ...check what is the pack age size ...there if it is 5 which is default make that 1...

check the ...idoc with status 53 .....in transaction we19 ...try resending it ...se if you run into errors ..

if not ...the put a breakpoint in the function module ...and then post it using we19 ...and try to debug the same ...

Check specifically if the mode 'insert' is getting retained at runtime...

Regards ,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestion on this one yet.. I am trying to update an employees change in position or name change suing HRMD_A07. I doc is created but it is not processing and updating the employee records in the system.

former_member187587
Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are an XI consultant then you should consult your HR solution consultant as

he is familiar with the module integration.

As an XI developer you should get a specification document with the mapped fields and actions needed to be taken during mapping.

Good luck.

Nimrod

0 Kudos

hello Nimrod,

Thanks for ur reply.

Iam able to send the Data to R/3 System successfully my doubt is even after the IDOC is processed successfully with 53 Status it is not Updating the Database records.

regards

Ganga

0 Kudos

Hello all,

Does anyone faced this problem.Any suggestions...

regards

Ganga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ganga,

For the Updation of IDOC data, u need to have following things done:-

1.Check if the data that u r sending is violating any of validation done on the table to be inserted.

2.In the Partner Profile while doing the ALE setting in the Inbound parameter where u specify ur message type check ur Process code

3.For the particular process code check the RFC being called in it.

4.Also , find the what action that RFC is taking ie only inserting or creating New enteries etc....

5.If any of criteria is not satisfied data will not be updated...also if Process code is not meeting the requirement for the particular IDOC ...u will have write ur own process code for the successful updation...

Hope this helps..

Regards,

Ashwin M

Plz reward if useful

0 Kudos

Hello Ashwin,

Thanks for ur reply,

Iam using HRMD_A message type and I have attached for HRMD process Code

for HR: HR master data, organizational data.

It is attached to the IDOC_INPUT_HRMD function and I have provided neccessary fields for creating the Entry.

I am trying to degug the the Inbound Function Module .

regards

Ganga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganga,

Though u have made the entry in the requirred fields just make sure that various field type u have selected does exist in table ie if have a field FI which can have only values a , b, c,d. in Table..... then u shud pass only teither of these values from the sender through IDoc....

Also , check if function module is scheduled to run only at particular time...

plz let us know if u want something more

Regards,

Ashwin M

Plz reward if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ganga

I am too facing the same problem, did you find any solution.can you let me know wht data you are passing in each segment.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ganga,

Plz help me how you are managing, I haver to deliver it by today, and am not reaching to any solution

Any help would be appreciable

thanks in adavance