cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deleting delivery document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

In production system the end user has canceled the invoice and then he tried to reverse the PGI but the system is showing some error Cancellation date 05.05.2007 is before the goods issue date 30.05.2007. the thing is by mistake he mentioned the goods movement date as 30.05.2007. Now how can i cancel the PGI .kindly give some inputs regarding this.

thanks in advance

Sitaramaraju.P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In order to delete the delivery doc,

1. Invoice cancellation :VF11, this can be done if accounting document is not generated. If accounting document is generated already then first reverse accounting doc (FI settings are required for this) then Invoice cancellation should be done.

2. Reverse PGI : VL09 ,i,e picking =0

3. Delete sales orders.

Hope it clarifies ur query.

Please Reward Points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sitsramaraju,

Cancel PGI using VL09, you should not have problem cancelling because of date. as system already created a PGI you should not have problem to reverse the PGI document.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't think u can cancel the PGI now as u have already created the invoice. you can reverse the PGI before creating invoice only.If you want to reverse the PGI after creating invoice i think you can do that with returns only. Create a returns order -> delivery for returns->credit memo. this is what you can do

Thanks

Mastan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reverse PGI using T.Code VL09. Reward points if useful.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with Tcode MBST to cancel the document

regards,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to cancel the PGI in date 30.05.2007. If it is not happening, take the help of Abaper & when you execute the transaction, force the date 30.05.2007, to execute the reversal.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanku guys,

i changed the PGI reverse date as 30.05.2007 now it is working fine.

thank you Rajesh.

thanks&regards

Raju