Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass Upload of Define Mode Combinations_PPDS to SNP PPM

former_member1230066
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I am converting huge numbers of PPDS PPMs to SNP PPMs , I would need your support in telling me a mass upload ( program ) for defining Mode Combinations transaction .

As such a BDC has been prepared but that takes a very long time for pushing data in this transaction .

Thanks and Regards ,

Prashant Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Prashant,

/sapapo/oo_ppm_conv transaction for defining mode combination works for the selected location-product or PP/Ds plans. We have never used any BDCs for this transaction, even for quite a huge volumes.

If this transaction not delivering you the required results?

Regards,

Murali.J

former_member1230066
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Murali ,

I have specific field values e.g. variable lot size , without PPDS Campaign , Blank Mode Combination to be selected .

When we select the PPDS PPM no. or Product Location Combination inserting all these values in the table after execute done on the selection screen needs manual entry of all the field values .

Data is really very huge and was wondering if there could be a quicker way out . There is more SNP PPM converted from PPDS PPM due to alternate modes of 10-15 in many of the PPDS PPMs .

Would appreciate any further help .

Thanks and Best Regards ,

Prashant Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try APOLoader. The excel tool is not that suitable for very large data. (You can try to split the data in different Excel APOLoader sheets)

/Shibu

-Thanks for rewarding points if this is helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try this for an unautomated process but to restrict the number of PPMs generated -

You can try to use the field Mode Priority in the PPM

In the PPDS PPMs that you want to convert use a Priority of A. (Check if You can change this using MASSD for a given list of PPMs that you want to convert)

/SAPAPO/OO_PPM_CONV you can "flag all" the PPMs and generate an SNP name

in /SAPAPO/PPM_CONV_310, You can then set the lowest mode priority as A and also mark the maximum number as 1. This will ensure that only the ones with the Priority A is generated

If you want to automate this and dont really plan to integrate SNP PPDS, you can try to use an LSMW around BAPI_PPMSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI_30A and this will make sure you have the basic structure of the SNP PPM. But not very advisable.