cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Point, Route

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VA21 Transaction for Type = QT, I am able to see the values for Shipping point and Route for a particular Sales organization and not able to see the values for another Sales organization.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

this shipping point and route is determine on the basis of following things so pl check the combination .

Shipping point = shipping condn + delivery plant + loading gp.

Route = delivery contry and zone + destination ctry & zone + transportation gp + shipping condn

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

have u checked in SPRO IMG. About the same .

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI DN N,

Shipping Point & Route are automatic determinations and get determined at the Item level of a Sales document. They get determined as eblow:

1. Shipping Point -

Shipping Conditions (Sales DOc type Config / Cutsomer master)

Loadging Group ( Material Master - Sales Gen/Plant data)

Deliveruing plant

2. Route :

Departure Zone of Shipping Point

Shipping Conditions (Sales DOc type Config / Cutsomer master)

Transportation Group - ( Material Master - Sales Gen/Plant data)

Transportation zone of Ship-to-party

SO check whether the assignments are made properly in IMG and other realted places like CMIR / CM / MM

Reward if it helps

regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did check them but the values are getting populated for one shipping condition not for another shipping condition.

In the Customer set up, in shipping conditions, when i changed the value from 01 to 10 then the values are getting populated automatically.....

My question is why are the values are not getting populated when the shipping condition is 01?

Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI DN N,

Check what is the Shipping Conditions set up in Sales Doc ytpe Configuration. as Shipping Conditions mentioned in the Sales DOc type (VOV8) has first priority i.e, system will first read the Shipping conditions mentioned in Sales odc type and then only it will read the Shipping Conditions in the Customer Master.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I did check Shipping condition inVOV8 and the value is blank.

Any ideas why the values for Shipping point, Route are getting polulated for one shipping condition and not for another shipping condition in the order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shipping point assignbment is based on Delivery Plant + Loading Group (from Material master) + Shipping Condition (from Sales Document type or customer master). Check the assignments.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is the plant and shipping conditions same for both cases? If not please check if the shipping point is defined for the plant and shipping cond combo ?

rgds