Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do with stuck SAINT?

former_member185943
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello!

I tried to import an add-on for my country version (the SAINT transaction). The import got stuck with an error that I couldn't find solution for (the error in step XPRA_EXECUTION said that some number range was incorrectly exported - ???).

Previously I had good experience - sometimes it was enough just to press "continue" again, and miraculously everything went on fine. But not this time.

Pressing "back" resulted in message "You cannot reset the queue from import phase 'XPRA_EXECUTION'".

So what now? If I can't move neither back or forth, then the SAINT is blocked forever with this.

I couldn't remember anything better than reinstalling the whole system. Luckilly, there was no data in it.

Is there a solution, a bypass, dirty trick, or anything?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Igor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Igor,

Try importing the transport manaually using tp, sometimes it helps.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use 000 client.

regards

Anand.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i am applying patch level SAPKGPIB15 to SAPKGPIB17 together in one qeue of <b>SPAM</b> ....in the phase execution after puts the watch was goin on and on and when i checked the logs it said Background process not running properly ... when i checked in sm37 all jobs were succesfully completed ...

after long waiting i finally stopped the transaction and i relogined again and continued again but still the same and now i cannot start the entire thing form first step because it has got stuck in xpra_execution stage.....

It is sandbox system r/3 4.7*200.

the clock is showing "tp buffered prepared ok" and is going on and on...

Help me fast

Thanx in advance

Please help....

Message was edited by: abarui abarui

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check any repairs are there using SE09. resolve the repairs and try for re-installation.

Note 524948 is the note of CRTs for your package.

regards

Anand.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please post what SP or Add-on that you were installing.

regards

Anand.M

former_member185943
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

It's HRCEE - country-specific HR functionalities for central and eastern Europe. The main package is SAPK-10001INHRCEE, with CRTs and support packages SAPK-10002INHRCEE - SAPK-10013INHRCEE.

By the way, how can I know for sure which exactly CRTs and SPs need to go along with the main add-on package? Could error be caused by too high SP level, or too high/too low ABA, BASIS or/and APPL SPs? How do I choose Target Support Package?

Thanks!

Igor

former_member185943
Participant
0 Kudos

I have another question regarding add-ons. Do they contain anything client-specific? Meaning, can I upload them to client 000 at any time, or do I need to do it before I do client copy 000 to others?

Thanks!

Igor