cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Dumps while Approving Shopping cart as Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I logged into SRM system as a Manager to Approve Shopping cart.

Click Start Enterprise Buyer Inbox link and then Click Approve icon for a shopping cart.

The following errors displayed

*********************************************************************************************

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL https://sapdev30.xxx.xxxx.xxx:1443/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/BBP_BGRD_APP/! was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system E02 : Error message occurred.

The error occurred on the application server sapdev30_E02_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

SYSTEM-EXIT of program SAPMSYST

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system <SID>in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server sapdev30_<SID>_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server sapdev30_<SID>_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Any cluse, please tell me.

Regards

Srinivas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivas,

We have faced this problem recently in the following circumstance.

Requisitioner(R1) has ordered Shopping Cart(SC1) whose Purchasing Group(Buyer) is PG1.

SC1 is in manager's Inbox for approval.

During this time there were some Org structure changes of R1's Org to show up new purchasing grp/Buyer PG2 as his Purchasing Grp/Buyer.

Hence R1 can no longer shop for PG1.

Hence when manager tries to approve SC1 which still has PG1, it throws this error.

Please check if this is the same in your case.

Hope this helps.

Reward points if hint is useful.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Couple of reasons can be possible here for the short dump (on ITS) -></b>

What all errors you notice in transaction SM21, RZ20, SLG!, and ST22 Transactions ?

Please paste complete short dump details, by saving the same in a notepad(text) file.

<u>1. User attributes missing

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/fa/fa7d3cb7f58910e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

2. Missing roles to the Approver user

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/a0/10213862f7bd47e10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

ALso pls check the following:

-->activate the services through SICF tcode.

> Go to SICF transaction and activate the whole tree under the node Default host>sap>bc>gui>sap>its.

Are all the ITS services published correctly ?

Please ensure IACOR service must be running correctly before publishing the HTML Templates using the report - W3_PUBLISH_SERVICES

When you are using the Internal ITS,you need not run the report W3_PUBLISH_SERVICES.(only SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INT report )

Is IACOR running correctly ? chk it out using SMICM Transaction.

What all errors are you getting in ST22, SLG1, SICF and RZ20 transactions. ?

Have you maintained Z roles for the ITS users or maintaied Z roles using PFCG transactions ?

Are you using Integrated ITS or ITS service on a seperate site. ?

Ensure that the Internet sites in SRM system are maintained in table TWPURLSVR using SM30 Transaction.</u>

<b>Other related links -></b>

Let me know the details.

Hope this will help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I m also facing the same error. But in my case I have checked all SM30, SLG1, ST22 but no logs are available.

So could you tell me the what may be the other probable resons?

Nav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which all Customer Business- Add-Ins Implementations are currently Active in the system ?

List of all them here in your next reply with their BADI Definition names as well.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

What roles have this user?, that could be the reason, try with

SAP_BBP_STAL_MANAGER

I hope this help you, please reward points for useful answer.

Regards,

José Luis