cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Adapter Engine in the XI Domain (in the RTWB view)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Team,

I am running at in a bizarre situation at a client site. We have one SLD that is shared by 2 XI installations (a POC and a SandBox).

In the POC (in run time workbench view), I can see all the XI component (integration engine, BPM engine, Adapter engine, etc) under it's domain.

In the SandBox, … the Adapter Engine is missing ...

We have applied the #764176 note. It has terminated successfully (no error), but we are still in the same situation - the Adapter Engine is missing ...

We have imported (the SWCV basis 7.0 and the ABAP 7.0).

Are we missing something?!?!

Thank !

A+

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these:

0) Go to RWB-->Cache Connectivity Test and check the status.. and run the refresh over there

1) execute SLDCHECK in XI box

2) Go to SXI_CACHE and refresh the cache also delete the Adapter metadata

3) Check the SAP BASIS SWCV is imported into IntegratioN Repository

4) Refersh the Adapter Metadata cache in SLD>Adminisration>Cache Overview ->Adapter Metadata Cache Refresh

this doc may help u :https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/08438c77-0501-0010-50a0-e39fe8fa0446

Rgds,

moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike,

Could u please do a sldcheck/ lcrcheck on POC and sandbox.

See if it is working

reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not at the customer site today. I'll be back on Monday. In the mean time, i have requested (via email to the Basis guys on site) the execution of the sldcheck and the lcrcheck. As soon as i get them, i'll send it to you via email. I have sent you a couple minutes ago a couple screen shots of our error.

Thnk A+

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michel,

Have you checked whether the Adapter Engine address is reachable via Function Module SAI_AE_DETAILS_GET? (Input parameter af.<XI System ID>.<Hostname>, Bypassing Cache = 'X')

And you say you have imported BASIS SWCV, please try restarting your server once. In our case, it helped.

Regards,

Amitabha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike,

1.Just a check, is every thing ok with tcode: RZ 70

Make sure that all the data collection programs are checked.

2. is the back ground job SAP_SLD_DATA_COLLECT running. Run it once

3.In SLD, go to Technical Landscape> select Ex.Infra. as Technical System Type and check all the entries.

The entries for SandBox should be missing. Check them before and after doing the checks.

Any questions, please let me know.

reg,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

We have ran (and setup) the RZ70 trx successfully.

In the SLD the Business System for our sandbox is present (as the same for our POC business system). All authorizations are in.

The basis guy, at installation time, has given an existing SLD. He does not remember at the end of the installation if the adapter was missing or not (I was not there a the time of the installation, but I presume that it was OK).

Later in the week, they (customer) decided to switch the XI sandbox to another SLD. The adapter is missing in action since then.

Still does not work ;-(

Is there a way i can see (or attach) a couple of screen shot of my error ?

Thank in advance

A+

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike,

In SLD did u go to Tech landscape and check the entries.

Please mail me at naveenkumarchitluri@gmail.com

Let me see and try

reg,