Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automation of invoice printing?!!!!!!

former_member1109645
Participant
0 Kudos

hi all ,

I am new to sap script. my requirement is i have a z program and a z form for invoice printing ., in foreground its working fine.,, problem is i want to print invoices automatically when the user creates a invoice and clicks save.,, what has to be done now ? i am not clear about output types and spool plz help me out.,

reg

kannan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

valter_oliveira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kannan.

To use the sapscript in an invoice, it must be associated with the output message.

Check:

transaction SPRO->Sales and Distribution->Basic Functions->Output Control->Output Determination->Output Determination using the Condition technique->Mantain Output Determination for Billing Documents.

Then, in VF03 check what message is being called. Is it is, for example RD00, you shoud assign the print program and sapscript to the output message.

But i think normal invoice only has the SMARTFORM option, instead of SAPSCRIPT.

In Smartform you must use this SPRO procedure too.

Reward usefull ideas!

Best regards.

Valter Oliveira.

former_member1109645
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply. I have a zprogram to print all the invoices generated for the particular day ., when i run this in foreground its printing all the invoices ., but when i run this in background all the invoices are waiting in the spool., what needs to be done here.,in spool its giving the message frontend unavailable.,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the communication method..It should be triggered immediately.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the condition record setup in VV32...

Give dispatch time as...send immediately..

Then check the print immediately check box..

Thanks,

Naren

former_member1109645
Participant
0 Kudos

hi ,

Thanks for ur reply. I have a zprogram to print all the invoices generated for the particular day ., when i run this in foreground its printing all the invoices ., but when i run this in background all the invoices are waiting in the spool., what needs to be done here.,in spool its giving the message frontend unavailable.,