cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If ZF00 is taken, then include ZF01 condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SD Gurus

I have a particular situation wherein if a particular condition type ZF00 occurs then ZF01 also has to occur, but

its not necessary that if ZF01 occurs that ZF00 should occur...

Any help or pointer in right direction would be appreciated

Thanks

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try to make a custom requirement (VOFM) placed on ZF01 condition so that SY-SUBRC = 0 if ZF00 is in XKOMV table, else SY-SUBRC = 4.

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi roberto,

can you pls explain in detail .. since this is new kind of requiremnt, and also tell me where we can use this kind of requiremnt.

Thanks in advance..

Ramki

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create pricing requirement in VOFM (ask to a developer for it), activate it and place it in the pricing procedure (V/08)

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

eh that i understood that routine will placed in pricing procedure, but wat is SY-SUBRC=0 if ZF00, or else SY-SUBRC =4....

wat is the logic....

Thanks

ramki

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you have to make a loop on the condition internal table to seek for ZF00 for the item: if you find it set SY-SUBRC = 0 (that means condition is required) else SY-SUBRC = 4 (that means condition is not required)

roberto

Pls. remember to reward the helpful answers !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Roberto,

But iam not posted this query, otherwise i would have given you 10 points...

i will post some other new query in same lines..

Regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto

Thanks so much for the suggestion. My mind was on a completely wrong track of perhaps doing some modifications on the condition exclusion. But I guess we need inclusion rather than exclusion here.

But I am still thinking if there are any other methods to do this through IMG....I dont know yet...........might be interesting to see if we can tweak somethings in IMG for this.....how abt group conditions"??