cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Layer Type Tab: how to visualize title of component

Former Member
0 Kudos

I create a model with layer (type tab). In each tab I insert more than component (table, chart...) I need see the title of each component, but it seems that using the layer the layout is more integrated and I cannot see the title of the component.

Is correct this behaviour?

Is there some workaround to continuing see the titles?

Thank you and best regards

Elena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ankur_garg5
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elena,

Try the following steps:

1)Change the <b>Navigation control</b> field of your main iView to value <b>Tab strip</b>.

2)Drag a layer onto your storyboard and drag your components in the the layer.

3)Now when you will see <b>Layout</b> tab of your storyboard, you will see the tab title but you will not be able to see the title of the individual components in your tab.

4)Go back to the <b>Design</b> tab.

5)Select each of your components one by one, and change the <b>Frame style</b> property of each component to value <b>Primary frame</b>. It is set to <b>Default</b> by default.

6)Now see your <b>Design</b> tab, you will be able to see the title of each of your components inside your tab.

Note:Make sure that you have all the components on your storyboard before you put them in a layer. If you try adding a new component to the layer which was not there on your storyboard before you inserted the layer, then even after changing the <b>Primary frame</b> field of this component, its title won't show.

Bye

Ankur

Do reward points for helpful as well as solved answer!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for your answer!!!

best regards

Elena

Answers (0)