cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier Colaboration - Vendor's Financial Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

With Standard SRM in place (WITHOUT any development). Is it anyways possible to configure a scenario where in with his login he can see his financial reports (ex - payables to him & list of Invoices). If so then pls tell what all components are required to be implemented keeping in mind R/3 (6.0) is in place (still at realisation stage).

Your suggestions will be highly appriciated.

Regards

--Vikas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are using SRM 5.0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

for reporting in the SRM area the BW is used and provides some standard reports.

The reports depend on the system landscape and scenarios used. Have a look at

the Business Package for Supplier Collaboration 2.0, specifically for "Account

Overview" and "Open Invoice Check".

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/e4/f5d5682cdd4108a01d42f3149253b5/content.htm

I assume, you are looking for basic financial reports for suppliers. These are not

available by standard, but can be easily created based on the available FI reports

stripped down for authorizations by supplier.

Thanks,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia / Atul

Thanks for the reply !

I am right now on an SRM implimentation but this sceario is not for the existing client. We have another project going on for R/3 (ECC 6.0) & there SRM requirement has come up. The new client wanted us to confirm this scenario. I was just checking on the same if available through standard else I will have to consider the developments required in the effort estimate proposal.

I shall write more in details once I get those.

Regards