cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web dynpro application changes not visible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a web dynpro application, that uses BAPIs, to persist data in R/3. SLD and JCO seem to be configured ok. Whenever I make changes to the project, build and deploy the application, I CANNOT see the changes. All I see if the application the way it was initially deployed. I tried this on the remote server and laptop, and results were no different. What is causing the changes not to take effect ? Any help is greatly appreciated....

Thanks !

Sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you use the "Deploy" in the webdynpro project's context? If it's correct, I think you should press the "Deploy New Archive and Run" in the webdynpro application 's context. When only use "Deploy" in project's context, maybe the deployed application will not changed.

Hope that's helpful.

Best regards

Deyang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your suggestions worked like a charm. Thanks everyone!

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Do couple of things.

First celete your EAR file which is created in your project structure. From nevigator, delete this file.

Then go to visual administrator, and there from deploy service, remove your webdynpro application.

Now, rebuild your project again and deploy on the server.

It will work. And if it will work then let me know.

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please delete the .ear file that gets created in the project, rebuild the project and deploy and check.

Regards, Anilkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just log in to SDM using RemoteGUI.bat file and then undeploy your Component. Then From your NDS try rebuilding and then do a "Deploy and run new archive". See if the changes work.

Let me know if that worked for you.

regards

ravi