cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Background Colors in SmartForm Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone tell me how to use background colors in a smartform table?

I tired to use "Boxes & Shadings" in "Output Options" tab, but it gives an error "Boxes/Shadings are not allowed within a table".

Regads,

Chandima.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Go to Table Painter ,Select a Cell,i.e it will become complete dark,then on top of it color option is there just click the desire color .

then that color will apply.

Enjoy.

Regards,

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you all of you for contributing this thread. I just found that I have to upgrade the SmartForms version in my server to the latest.

Regards,

Chandima.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please be in touch...so did it solved your problem...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can try this .

In the table tab there are many options .In that you can select your pattern and then you can select USE SHADING option .

In box you choose the colour you want and then in the shadindg choose the colour you want.

Then press the draw lines and coloumns option to apply the above .

This will work.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devika,

I cannot find the <b>SHADING</b> option in the Table Tab and it is not in the Select Pattern window. (but Box & Shading option is there in the Output Options tab). Is it anything to do with the version (version of ABAP i am using is 4.6C)?

Appreciate your help.

regards,

Chandima.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chandima,

it is possible to use shading in tables...not inside table but outside u can use...

for that you will have to define line types in tables...

based on conditions u will be print that particular line types..

for that line types you will be define shading...

thanks,

prashant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Thanks for the answere. I have already defined a line-type. But, can you tell me how to define a shading for a line-type.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Martin,

Thanks for the detailed help. But, still I cannot figure out how to do the step 4. (i.e set the shading %) I cant find the place where i should put the shading.

Hope you would be able to help me on this as well.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chandima,

when you will be definining the line type....for which line type u want shading that particular line type you will have to select....

based on selected line type u can give shading for that line type...

Procedure:

1) click on table painter node

2) then in table tab u will be getting the line types which u had defined...

3) select the line type which u want to be shaded...and give shading for that line type..thats all...

please let me know if u are still not clear...

regards

prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Thank you for the help. I am clear with all the steps other than step 3 (<i>...and give shading for that line type...</i>

My problem is...I still cant find where the shading setting are located on the screen.

Pl Help !

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i think it may be problem with ur style declaration i think so. What type of style u have declared

Regards

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have no idea of the "Type" of the Style. I just created a Style and attached a Paragraph Format & a Character Format. There is no option to define the background color.