cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer return delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

can anyone tell me process of send the material to customer while the material is already rejected by the customer

please help me out

helful answer will be rewarded

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

As per my understanding and your answer to Anils' reply. We can solve this in two ways without taking care from SD side.

1. From MM side: We have to increase stock of the material which is comming back from customer if we are going to use it or sale it after repairing. To do so you can increase stock by posting fresh Gate entry of the material. Or increase stock by creating dummy production order.

2. From FI side: To pass the credit of the rejected material you can take help of FI consultant to pass a credit memo of the amount.

With HELP of FI and MM consultants you can hopefully solve the problem.

Darshan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

though am not very clear with ur query, i ll try to answer it the way i understood it.

u r telling that the customer is already rejected the material. therefore it should strictly fall under complaints process( returns process)

now am not sure whether ur customer has physically returned back the goods or destroyed them and informed u.

lets take the first case where the customer has returned the goods to u. In that case we need to give credit memo to the customer.

here is the process to follow.

create a credit memo request( order type CR in VA01) w.r.t the invoice or original sales order.

create returns delivery(vl01n) and post goods receipts(vl02n)

then give credti memo(vf01)

assume that the customer has not returned the goods but only informed u that he has scratched the goods, even in that case we issue credit memo to the customer.

in this case

create credit memo request( order type CR through VA01)

as u do not have returns delivery( as the customer has not physically returned the goods) do credit memo( VF01).

hope it helps, plz feel free to ask any query.

cheers,

anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anil thanks for reply

the actual scenario is we had send the material to the customer when SAP was not there in that company but after few month customer reject the material due to some functionality problem but when we receive the rejected material from the customer Company has already started the all the work in SAP in that case what should we do we have recepit that material trough Mvt 501

Either we should create the Fresh sales order and send the delivery to the material or do anything plaese calrify me

thanks & regards

Subhash Chand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi subash,

the material is selling now... or it discontinued??. if its there take the materials return by using recent billing document.. if it discontinued..u need to convince your client to take the stocks back by using other existing material...

If iam wrong pls correct it.. i given with my domain knowledge.. if there is a solution pls give...

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry yaar not sure how we handle such scenarios. am wondering y SD gurus have not come with a solution for this query.

cheers,

anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

Can i ask you one thing what do you mean customer has rejected the material. Do you mean to say that in sales order you have assigned Reason for Rejection at Item level. If the reason for rejection is assigned then further processing is possible as the Item Status would be "Complete".

Pl clarify.

Regards

Srini