Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

With release status issue

aneel_munawar
Participant
0 Kudos

What is the table at backend where this status is saved. See atatched image.

Thanks

Aneel

8 REPLIES 8

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

a little more curiosity would be enough to solve it yourself.

Investigate the menu in the transaction where you are.

It has an entry for Goto > Object directory

It will directly show you the table name.

0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen,

There is not table name there.

Please see image.

Thanks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And what is the A304 in the object name?

0 Kudos

Dear  Jurgen,

You are right.

I have  checked the table A304  it  has the column but  it  has not any value in the table. But  on the V/05 screen the checkbox is checked.

I  mean to say that where this true/false value is saved  in table?

Thanks ,

Aneel

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does your A304 table not have these fields?

DATBI

DATAB

KBSTAT

0 Kudos

My table has these three fields.

Actually I want to see that where "With release status" is saved in the transparent table for  'A304' table.?

Regards

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Those 2 check boxes control the appearance of those 3 fields, nothing else.

What you can enter in the processing status has to be defined in another customizing step for SD pricing in IMG, called Define Processing Status (maintenance view V_T686E )

0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen,

Actually, I have a table A909. The user has forgotten to check the checkbox "With release status"  when he created the table. Now  we can't  create that table again because it  has  data  of last 7 years.

As  you  know that this checkbox adds two extras fields in the condition table when table is created by using this checkbox. Now we need that two fields. 

I just want to check that if i will enable that check box  from backend and then those 2  f  fields  will be visible or not.?  I just want to check but I am 80%  sure that fields will not be visible.

If there is any other workaround to fulfill my user requirement then let me know. Thanks for your comments and sharing.

Regards,

Aneel