cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRKO display access only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create a new role with T-Code MRKO(Consignment and pipeline settlement) with only DISPLAY access. SETTLE authorization should be restricted.

Please help me..

Sriram.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

There is no authorization object check for Settle in MRKO transaction.

You can use User Exit EXIT_RMVKON00_001 and add custom check for restricting the access.

Regards,

Mohit

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

settlement creates FI document so as it was mentioned you can use standard FI authorization objects to restrict users. So users will still be able to select settle option on selection screen but they will get authorization errors during posting.

Another options is to create a new transaction which will be a variant for MRKO. Here you will just hide the option settle. Actually, you can hide whole block Processing.

Another option is using enhancement RMVKON00.This enhancement has component EXIT_RMVKON00_001 which can be used to modify values before settlement. Fortunately for you, you can also raise an error (EXCEPTION ERROR) here and implement your own authorization check. Ask developer for more info.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Santosh for your reply.

I have created a new role as you said ie (with activity display for the the mentioned object) but it is allowing me to settle.

Kindly help me.

Sriram.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

What exactly is SETTLE?

Just give me a brief description on it please.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, there is no authorization object involved in MRKO transaction the program: RMVKON00.

It is the worst design of SAP when it deals with reversal, no direct reversal possible, lot of complications are there to correct and even the material valuation is a big question.

It is really insane how such a faulty program developed by SAP. Even though the facility of the consignent settlement is a good function in SAP.

Regards,

Francis

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to trace out for settle option only and see if you can find any related object. If there is no such thing like mentioned in previous post the you can create a variant transaction as well.

Edited...

MRKO display access only... SETTLE authorization should be restricted {

Hope it helps.

Please revert back if needed.

Award points if it is helpful.

What exactly is SETTLE?

Sometimes SDN is a funny place...

Regards,

Arpan Paik

Edited by: P Arpan on Jan 18, 2011 5:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Here is the objects description that gets pulled into the role when you add Transaction MRKO:

F_BKPF_BUK -

Accounting Document: Authorization for Company Co

ACTVT -- 03(Display)

BUKRS -- $BUKRS ( enter the company code here)

F_BKPF_KOA Accounting Document: Authorization for Account Ty

ACTVT --- 03(Display)

KOART --- $KOART(Mention the account type here ex: Assests, customers, GL Account as per your requirement)

Hope it helps.

Please revert back if needed.

<< Moderator message - Point begging removed >>

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Jan 18, 2011 3:50 PM