Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Expense Posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing an issue while settling and posting trips

My client has implemented Travel Management for US and  they have been using the sysytem for last one year, now they are implementing the Sap travel system for China, the company codes and Payroll areas are different for the two countries , however when i am trying to run PREC for settlement of trips ,it is picking all the approved trips for  both US and china Employees at the same time , ideally it should only pick up approved trips of Chinese employees if i an running PREC for china  and US employees trips if iam executing PREC for US

Payroll areas are different but the system is picking alll the approved trips irespective of the country .

Please can you guide me on how to resolve the issue , the system should only pick up the employees specific  to that country.

Appreciate your help,    Thanks in advance.

Thanks ,

Vamsi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189496
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is quite simple, you need to add the company code on the selection screen and then you will be able to settle both companies separatelly.

When you are on the selection screen of PREC, click on "Further sélections" and choose "company code". Now you can filter on the company code.

Best regards,

Christophe