cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process order is not confirmed, therefore posting is not possible error in GR with PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing when doing MIGO for a purchase order with account assignment category F. We have done the internal order assignment on the Purchase order. However, when we run the item check in MIGO for the Purchase order line item, system is giving the error  "Process order is not confirmed, therefore posting is not possible". As you can notice, the account assignment is for internal order and not the process order. We are facing this problem only for material purchases and not for services purchase.

We have followed the below mentioned steps:

1) Created purchase order (ME21N) for a valid material code with account assignment category F. In the account assignment tab, we have given a valid cost element and a valid internal order number. The purchase order was created successfully.

2) While creating the GR (MIGO) with reference to the purchase order  we got below error.

Note: This process I am following for AUC.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

FICO

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Both,

Thanks for replay.

@ Mukthar: Business transaction RMWE  Goods receipt for purch. order is in allowed.

@Afzal: Object class Overhead is there. But Internal order master data its activated Investment order.

Note: We are able to post service PO's. This is getting error only for material PO.

Regards,

FICO

a_waraich
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check the object class in the order type of your internal order (Transaction: kot2_opa).

Which value does it has ?

Regards,

Afzal

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the status profile of the order, whether it allows to post GR. And also check the order category used for the internal order. I think it might be selected as 40 instead of 1.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

Thanks for your replay.

We have activated release immediately in status management. Order category used 1 only.

Best Regards,

FICO

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the business transactions allowed in the status profile.

Regards,

Mukthar