cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumira corruption?

former_member248631
Discoverer
0 Kudos

not sure where to post this, but forgive me if this is not the right place to raise this.

I have a user who had Lumira 1.29.3 installed on his machine and we recently had his version upgraded to 1.31. Now, with all the new features and functions introduced there are a few things that doesn't look or seem right. Brief list below;

1. Esri Geo maps - user is still prompted to provide details for an Esri account when try to use a Geo map. Options in the preferences section doesn't give him the option to chose "Esri ArcGIS Online" --> result: cannot use Geo maps even though it is meant to be free (seen this on only another user)

2. versions after 1.29x the <Share> tab has been removed. I have attached a screenshot of what this user sees. You can clearly see there are 4 tabs visible???

Burning question to the community...anyone else seen this or these types of behaviour? As this sits in the business, everything is always urgent 🙂 Hope to hear from anyone of you soon. Please help

Cheers

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Share tab is no longer there - please see SAP blog here:

As for the ESRI, please see

former_member248631
Discoverer
0 Kudos

hi Tammy,

I know that the share tab is no longer there in versions above 1.29. If you look at the screenshot my user is on 1.31 BUT he still sees the <Share> tab???

As for Esri, I know all about this that Esri Geo maps should be available for free, however my user cannot use this capability as it is prompting him to provide an Esri account details.

cheers

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apologies, Carl

Looks like you are on the base patch of 1.31; could you try installing the patch for 1.31 - 1.31.1?  Maybe that will help resolve some issues?

former_member248631
Discoverer
0 Kudos

The rest of the business are on the same version...? We have tried to uninstall the application and reinstall and still the same issue(s). So far we only have this for two users, so pretty isolated.

Also, just read the info for the patch, and there is nothing there to suggest that this patch will fix the issues.