cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a custom group of people to Follow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

A user of mine asked if we can create a custom group of people that we can Follow, so we would get any activities related to those people in our Feed.

I gave the option of Following each user individually, which works fine if its 5-10 people, but if it were a group of 30-40 people, is there a way we can streamline this process?

Also, i noticed that if we Follow a person, we would be limited to seeing only these activities related to that person.

If we wanted to also see Feed items related to any Leads or Opportunties those people are working on, do we we have to Follow each individual Lead/Opportunity?

Trying to find a good way for a manger to track his team, if they are spread amongst several accounts, etc..

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gabriel_brage
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sandico,

Currently, SAP C4C does not support feed group functionality, to use this kind of feature you would need to integrate your Feed with the Jam, the Jam feed does have some enhanced features regarding the Feed.

Regarding the feed items related to the Sales documents as Leads and Opportunities in the currently release you would need to follow the specific document directly e.g following the opportunity ABC.  When following the document you will receive all the changes related to it inside the Feed view.

Regards

Gabriel Brage