cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add more WoC to my Administration01 user?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I was working with Administration01 and by mistake I deleted most of the WoC, I need to put them back in order to carry on my work but I am not able to do it. I have raised many tickets from the screen and support just tell me to talk to the Administrator in mu company that he is the only one able to add the WoC back in place and when I contact the Company I work for they say that I should contact the administrator inside SAP to sort this out.

I still do not know how to do, and I haven't find out who my administrator is yet.

Any suggestions???

Many thanks,

Kindest regards

Patricia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Patricia.

I'm not sure if I understood your question correctly but every C4C tenant has at least 1 key user which has almost unlimited access and can provide access rights (to a work center, for instance) to others users.

I suggest you to contact your IT team to check this.

I'm assuming that with "deleted most of the WoC" you are talking about access rights, am I correct?

Willian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Willian,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I already contacted my it team but they know nothing about C4C since it is brand new for us and I am the only one using the system.

Do you know if using Service admin01 I can add access rights to administration01?

Thanks once again

Patricia

gabriel_brage
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Patricia,

In case you want to check the step by step how to assign work centers using an Admin users, please access http://help.sap.com/c4c_re , then select the Administrator Guide -> Business Users Quick Guide .

Regards

Gabriel Brage

Answers (0)