Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto populate service text based on service no in CJ20n

former_member185116
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hello all,

In CJ20N under service specifications,

if i enter service no and hit enter button (as shown in my screen shot)

the corresponding service text, units are automatically getting populated (and asking me to enter quantity)

please let me know how this is getting populated,

my intention is based on this i want to populate gross price (maintained in some ztable) there by not allowing the end user

to enter random price..

Note : moderators please do not block this thread, my intention is to get some hint from the experts not a step by step procedure..

Thanks in advance..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinay,

Please check the service master (AC01) and double-click on the highlighted service number from the list. The service master contains the details you have highlighted and you can create new ones here.

Regards,

Pratap.

former_member185116
Active Participant
0 Kudos

My intention is not to  create a new one,

i want to know

how service text is automatically getting populated when a service number is selected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't say that you have to create a new one. The user maintains the service text for this service number in AC01, and that is how the service text is automatically getting populated when a service number is selected.

-Pratap

former_member185116
Active Participant
0 Kudos

programmatically how it is getting populated so that i can  populate gross price also(as shown in the screen shot)

by maintaining suitably..

is there any exit or BADI to achieve this..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Service fetch its text from ESLL table i.e. from ESLL-KTEXT1 which takes this txt field from ASMD & ASMDT tables.

to populate gross price you can use Service Condition feature (txn ML45) to maintain periodic rate of services.

former_member185116
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kuldeep,

thanks a lot for your reply,

as u said i maintained price in ML45,

and when i entered the corresponding service no in cj20n and hit enter

its displaying the price correctly,

but the price field is not disabled as short text field ,

this is may give the option for end user to modify the price, which should not happen,

now how do i disable this field for end user, so that one can not change the displayed price..

thanks n regards,

vinay..