Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Administration setup a "default" language

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

In need of your DIRE help.

We need to setup a "default" language in SRM so that the workflow notification system works as intended.

normal process for ENGLISH workflow system informs all people in the process( from SC creator to approval managers and purchaser) that SC has been approved PO number is XXXXXXXXXX

Proces in GERMAN/Other  language workflow system informs all people in the process that SC has been approved WITHOUT listing the PO number, is blank.

Now i need to SETUP the language in english SRM user administrator and HIDE the Language.

But my problem is that we have over 800 users and the only way i know it is via SRM administration and taking 1 user at a time.

Is there any Tcode or something to list me the users who have setup the language in other then English? or any Tcode to do this as a MASS change?

Thank you in advance for your time and support in this matter.

Regards Gigi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gigi,

To list the user's according to their system language, you can use the table  USRSYSLNG. If you want to do mass changes to users give txn. SU10 a try. If this is not working i would suggest you to create an LSMW using the recording of SU01 for performing changes.

Regards,

Nishanth