cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limited access to Subcontracting buyer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a scenario for subcontracting process when ME2O is used to create delivery and in the background WMTA for TO is also created. This is done via a role assignment and the role allow same user to change/PGI delivery.

Question: Do we have any role which will allow user to create delivery via ME2O with WMTA and NO DELIVERY CHANGE ACCESS? like subcontracting with WMTA?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you already checked the change history of the delivery after the WMTA. If there are changes, then the user needs change authority, or how else should those changes make it to the delivery?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Jurgen.

This request started after I realised the deliveries from ME2O are being created but via WMTA  no TOs are created. I have later assigned a role for delivery processing and same user was able to create delivery and WMTA TO in background. (can change delivery too)

Issue is that we do not want user to have change delivery access (so he will not PGI or change deliveries).

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the WMTA is used to pick material and this results in updating the picking quantity a delivery and may even return the batch number. How should this happen without authorization?

Change is just an activity 02 to authorization objects.

Remove this activity 02 for the delivery authorization objects from the his roles and let him try again to see if he can perform his job.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok will check and get back to you. Thanks!!