cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Copy - Internal error (-1) occurred [131-183]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to everyone,

I am trying to use the functionality 'Quick Copy' and specifically the 'Copy to File' with the manager user code, but unfortunately the following error keeps on poping-up: 'Internal error (-1) occurred  [131-183]'. The database is a 'test' database. No other user is connected to the specific database (I have check it through the SQL Activity Monitor).

When I am following the same procedure in another database ('productive' database) of the same server, SAP does not display the error and everything works fine.

Is there any solution/ idea about this issue?

Kind Regards,

Alexis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

vinayhatwal
Participant
0 Kudos

Please check Transaction Notification procedures (Pre and Post) in that database and comment the customized code written in it if any. If it works then identify the error in that procedure that is causing the issue.

Thanks!

Vinay Hatwal

0 Kudos

All of these are can't solve problem. Does anybody have any else other solution?

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please stop event sender service and then try. Also check any add-on running.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexis,

Have you tried re-configuring security settings in License Manager with IP Address instead of Domain name?

If you have... check trying this solution from SAP notes.

1. Check if this file exists : C:\*\SAP\SAP Business One DI API\Conf\b1-local-machine.xml

If it exists, then rename file "C:\*\SAP\SAP Business One DI API\Conf\b1-local-machine.xml" to “b1-local-machine.xml.original”

2. Copy the file from here

"C:\*\SAP\SAP Business One\Conf\b1-local-machine.xml"

to

"C:\*\SAP\SAP Business One DI API\Conf\b1-local-machine.xml"

Regards

Shiva

Johan_H
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alexis,

it is possible that your test database has somehow been left to single user mode.

Anyway, I would recommend that you go to MS SQL Management Studio, create a new database, and restore your most recent backup onto that database.

It is probably the quickest solution.

Regards,

Johan