cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to map custom Geo-data in geographical charts in SAP LUMIRA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is it possible to map custom g\Geo data for eg:- INDIA-->ZONE(North, East, South, West)-->State-->Territory(Rural/Urban) to geo-charts of Lumira without adding any partner extension(having additional costs)?

I have read about Galigeo but I am not very sure if it requires any additional cost as I have restricted access at client place I am unable to download the file, please share information on this.

I have also found few threads on similar lines due to limited access unable to find the step by step procedure for customization.

It would be really helpful if you can please share the information/guide me on this.

Regards,

Girish Oak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response,

I have read in many posts on custom region drawing using geojsons, I know how to create a geojson file at geojson.io but how do I make use of it in the lumira extensions? Is there any detail documentation on the same.

I could see various extenstions like CUSTOM CHOROPLETH MAP OF JAPAN, I was wondering if I can create my own extensions. I understand it would be a huge task but it needs to be done.

So if you can please guide the procedure which needs to be followed to achieve the requirement.

I am fairly new to Lumira when it comes to customizing extensions.

Regards,

Girish Oak

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First step I recommend if you are developing extensions is to read the SAP Official help at SAP Lumira 1.31 – SAP Help Portal Page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

Thanks for your prompt response, So all these extensions have extra cost? or could we build are own extension something like this is mentioned in the below thread. My requirement is static and only for India.

Regards,

Girish Oak

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Right now a Design Studio SDK won't work with Lumira

Some extensions are free and others are not.

You would need to contact the person behind the extension to find out; many who do charge for extensions offer a free trial, and if your requirement is a custom region, I encourage you to consider them.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Girish - not without an extension

There is an idea under review at Idea Place - Allow custom region : View Idea I encourage you to go vote for it.