cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Clients

Former Member
0 Kudos

What exactly does it mean when it says in the SR2 install guide the following:

"If you chose to install an ABAP+Java system in one installation run, AS Java was configured against client 001 during the installation."

What exactly does that mean? and how does that impact things if I have already done all of the post config on client 000

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member192343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

so i suppose that J2EE takes from this client only java users, so you can copy users from 001 client to 000, and then set client 000 in config tool

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member192343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it means that j2ee instance will work with 001 client by default..if you want to work for example with 004 client you have to copy client from 001 to 004 (abap part) and then set client parameter from 001 to 004 for j2ee in j2ee config tool.

How to be in case of 000 client...don't know, SAp not recomend to use 000 client

Former Member
0 Kudos

where in the Config tool do I change the client parameter? Thanks you

former_member192343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the left frame choose Server → Services → Configuration Adapter

2. In the tab Display Configuration (right frame) choose Switch between view and edit mode to activate the edit mode.

3. Choose cluster_data → server → cfg → services → Propertysheet com.sap.security.core.ume.service

4. Choose Show the detail of the selected node

5. The parameter ume.r3.connection.master.client must be set to your SAP Exchange Infrastructure client. Adapt the value if necessary.