Rework Process Scenario
I m new in SAP PP
I m facing a problematic situation for a long time in Rework Process. Actually my scenario is something like this.
I have received 10 Pcs. of material "x" from customer due to rejection and we have to rework this material and sent back to customer.
Now i m writing which step i have done by help of some threads,
First of all i have created a Ref. operation set via ca11
Then created a rework order without material via co07
during order creation i assign the ref, ope. set and consume the received rejected material in bom component and save the order.
then release the order.
then confirmed the rework order via co11n
then i check the rejected material stock via mmbe ( material consumed from stock)
but at the time of GR via mb31 system through error "no valid order items exist for order xxxxxxx.
I have read in one thread there mentioned that we have to do the gr of parent order then i do that but system is through the error that order has already confirmed.
I would be very great full if any one of you could tell me that how to properly deal with it.
Saurabh Srivastav replied
Please try this
1. Rejected material received at rejected store
2. Create order with CO07 (without material)
3. Hour Booking and Raw Material Consumption (Not the FG material)
4. No MB31 as there is not Material in CO07 order
5. Settlement of the Order after Teco
6. Transfer posting of the FG material from the Rejected store to the Unrestricted store with Mvt 343.
Also have a look in the mentioned thread
Hope this helps