Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to import LocalDevelopment (DC) project in NWDS 7.3

former_member261631
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Due to java version, I have re-install NWDS 7.31 tool. But due to this I am not able to re-load the NWDS developer workspace into the NWDS tool.

Specially not able to import LocalDevelopment (DC) project into NWDS 7.3 tool..we don't have NDWI to maintain central project..

Need inputs......!!!

Regards,

Hanif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hanif,

open the local development project folder on your machine. You can find a .project file which contains web dynpro project development component name. Just copy that name and create a project in NWDS with that.

Now, go to local development project folder and copy the child folder named as src. In NWDS, click on Navigator and select the project. Right click on it and choose paste. Click on Yes to All on the popup window which comes after you paste src. Now, go in Web dynpro explorer and rebuild the project. This solves your issue.

Regards,

Kamal

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go to the folder where the dc is created and just make a  copy

former_member191044
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How about some further information? What exactly is your problem? No one will be able to help you with "not-able to import".

/Tobias

former_member261631
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Tobias,

As said, I have created Web-Dynpro java project using Local Development type in NWDS 7.3 tool.

But due to some issue I had to re-install NWDS 7.31 tool...we are not having NWDI

And now I have to again make changes in the Web-Dynpro project...and need to import or open the made project using NWDS tool...

Hope this give proper information to help my problem.....!!!

Regards,

Hanif

former_member191044
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No it doesn't. Do you get any exception? How do you import the SC? And where exactly do you get stuck? Otherwise just right click LOCAL_DEV and click import. Then follow the wizard.