cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split Valuation in MDG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using MM02 in MDG hub I can add Valuation Category MBEW-BWTTY for a material. But when I tried to add valuation category MBEW-BWTTY for a list of Materials in MDG using File Upload process(Material Valuation entity), Outboud idoc triggered but doesn't capture BWTTY value in MBEW segment. It still allowed me to add Valuation type thru File upload process for those materials with valuation category assigned already. Help on this is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190949
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmi,

Do you have Material Ledger activated?

The functional restrictions mentioned by SAP state that-

"It is not possible to change the valuation category after the material valuation data has been activated.

This means:

1.  It is not possible to switch to split valuation if the material has been saved with stocks valuated together.

2.Also if the material has been saved with split valuation, it is not possible to have the stocks to be valuated together"

Thanks

Kavita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavita,

'I appreciate your response, but My material ledger is active and the materials doesn't have any stock on them. Its newly created materials. Using MM02 in hub i can add valuation category but not from UI or File upload MAT02 or MAT0A.

Any clue how to fix this?