cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Document Flow] Connect Sales Order to Sales Quote and Opportunity after Sales Order creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear C4C-Community,

in standard sales quote one can add a Link-Field called "Opportunity". This can be used to connect an Sales Quote to an Opportunity even if the Sales Quote was created before the Opportunity or the Sales Quote was not created from an existing Opportunity. By this the documents are connected also in document flow.

I can't find these fields for Sales Orders for instance to connect a Sales Order to a Sales Quote or for us even more important to an Opportunity.

In Opportunity there is a field called "Sales Order", however you can't select or enter a Sales Order Number in there.

Did I miss something or is it not possible to connect Sales Orders to Sales Quotes and Opportunities after the creation of the Sales Order?

Is there any other way to set up the document flow for the documents in case they were not created in order Opportunity --> Sales Quote --> Sales Order?

Best Regards

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member221362
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Christian,

Once the order is created and if you want to link this to existing opportunity that is not possible , ypu have to enter the order in QC window while creating new opp i fyou want to link an opp to already created order.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh,

thanks alot. Do you know if there is a possibility by some kind of mass data maintenance or in the Data Workbench or will the object be restricted regarding changing using these methods?

Best Regards

Christian

former_member221362
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Christian,

It does not work with any of those, you can direct this to IDEAS forum as new request.

Regards,

Suresh

Answers (0)