cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear Experts,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I’m facing difficulties with international payroll configuration.

Business requirement:

Currently I’m working on Laos (International) Payroll. We have implemented payroll in 2010.

As of now we are paying employee salaries in foreign currency (USD), Company code and other configuration currency is USD, and salary is depends on conversion rate depends on USD its monthly basis, every month before payroll date we have to update T511P table.  But the new requirement is from effective 2017-Jan- no exchange rate, and currency should be in LAOK (local currency).

We are not using SAP FICO module.

Please share your valuable inputs on configuration part.

Appreciate your earliest response.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

johnatan_gomez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

as I know, you need to create the Infotype 0008 in USD. In case to be necessary the IT 0014 and 0015 in USD too.

The payroll driver calculates the results always in the same currency as parameter MOLGA. the bank transfer will be done in USD.

You need to verify your payroll slip too, because it converts the local currency to USD. The transaction S_AHR_61015606 has the option "output-currency"

The convertion rate comes from table TCURR.

Maybe this information can help you.

Regards

Johnatan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Thank you for the quick reply.

As of now we are paying in USD (Foregion Currency) Basic pay, Recurring payments, Additional payments is too in USD, Company code and everything in USD..

And the statutory deduction process system converting from USD to LAK (Laos Local currency)

After deduction again system converting back to USD, so the final output in payslip too USD..

Employee salary is depends on conversion rate every month we are updating the conversion table rate table (T511P)..

But from 2017-Jan- we have to pay everything in LAK (Laos local currency)..

I'm bit confusing with the configuration part, how we can change the existing currency to other currency..

Please share your input..

Thanks,

Yadav

johnatan_gomez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

I get a better idea now, it seems that you company developed this especific solution, it does not come from standard. You need to check your rules and squemas...

Regards

Johnatan