Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk (Configuration in R3 systems) [Number Range Issue]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using Sol Man 3.2 version.

I have established the RFC connection between Sol Man and R3.

When I create a Support Message from R3 system, I am getting the below error

“<b><i>Error in Local Message System: For object DNO_NOTIF , number range interval 03 do Message was Not Created</i></b>”.

This is a case where there is a mismatch between the number range.

<b>Is there any setting I have to do in the R3 system to enable the correct number range.?</b>

Because, when I login to my Sol Man system and create a support message, I am able to create the support Message and I can see the message in Transaction Monitor.

I am unable to create support Message from R3 system.

Regards,

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

For number range related errors you have to maintain number ranges for SLF1 ,SLF2 and SLF3.You do this for solman 3.2 in the transactions DNO_CUST01 and DNO_CUST04.Also see the IMG Configuration in SPRO.

Also you can create number ranges in transaction CRMC_NR_RA_SERVICE.This is the procedure in SOL MAN 4.0 ,I think it should be the same in SOL MAN 3.2

Better follow the Configuration guide supplied by SAP for service desk in solman 3.2.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vikas,

Please logon to your R/3 System which is configured in your Solution Manager Landsacpe.

Follow the below steps now

1. Run Transaction SM30.

2. Table Name "BCOS_CUST"

3. Maintain Entries as shown below ( column info )

a. Appl - OSS_MSG

b. + - W

c. Dest. - SM_<SID>CLNT<Client#>_TRUSTED

d. + - CUST620

e. + - 1.0

4. Save the Entries

5. Click on Help Menu -> Create Support Message.

Now enter the appropriate information in the message window and click on send button.

Once you will get the notification of support message creation, logon to your solution manager system and run transaction crm_dno_monitor and check the support message.

I hope this info will help you to create message from your R/3 system to solution manager.

Thanks,

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had already established the RFC Connection using transaction SM59 amd SM30.

But the problem is in creating Support Message. (and may be the number range)

I could not resolve the number range issue.

The error is shown below.

"<b>Error in Local Message System: For object DNO_NOTIF , number range interval 03 do Message was Not Created</b>"

How can I resolve this error message?

Regards,

Vikas