Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS Team View Mini Menu - MSS

former_member185540
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Need a bit of guidance regarding the mini Menu under team view. Business requirement is as follows:

The mini menu displayed for each employee should be dynamic based on the employee group.

The manager has access to to the following application in LPD

• Travel
  • Training
  • Leave of Absence

The mini menu for each team member should be dynamic ie:

if employee/team member employee group = 1

hide Travel application

elseif employee group = 2

hide training

endif.

I have done some digging and found WD HRMSS_TEAM_HIERARCHY, here i have found the method READ_DATA which is in the component controller.  I have enhanced this in the post exit  and I am able to delete the required entries however the full menu is still displayed b.

has anyone done this? can you please give me some hints? I could not find a BADI so i have gone down the enhancement route. Your support help will be greatly appreciated.

I have read the various threads but so far no solution.

Former Member Former Member

Thanks

Dimtri.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Dimitri,

Check this approach:

former_member185540
Active Participant
0 Kudos

By the way we are using the feeder class to filter applications but not able to go down to employee level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

Unfortunately dynamic menu is not possible.

May be you have to explore some work around alternate options.

Try these options:

1. In the launch pad configure all the required apps and then try to hide the apps based on ur condition check either from feeder class or from lpd badi

2. Other alternate work around which we do in HCM PF is to make a check within the app initialization, and if you think user should not see the app then show him properly formatted error message.

Directly its not possible so think for the alternate options like above.

All the best.

Regards

Yugandhar Reddy