cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Reports Run time Licensing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I currently have an application that i wrote that requires the 32 bit CR runtime to be installed on the target computer. Im curious if the problems i am experiencing are relating to licensing so any help would be greatly appreciated. I will definitely be able to explain more in a chat as this is easier for me. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no chat available here.  However, you can see the licensing restrictions on page 4 of this document:  http://sapassets.edgesuite.net/sapcom/docs/2015/07/368edae4-597c-0010-82c7-eda71af511fa.pdf

-Dell

0 Kudos

Link to that PDF is on the Overview tab on the left side...

So yes we need more info on the issues?

Have you tried searching, top right corner, blue button select All of SAP, also.

This subject has come up a lot...

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

I read that document and i believe i found my answer. This all started when I was getting an invalid key code error when attempting to open an .rpt in visual studio. I feel that it was do to me installing the trial version of SAP CR 2013 before i started development. I thought it was strange that exactly 30 days after i downloaded it, the CRforVS designer wouldn't work and i received the invalid key code error. I ended up completely removing all traces of CR and reinstalled 2011 as i have an OEM license for (couldn't find it at first) and everything appears to be working at the moment. Thanks a lot for the help. You guys are quick!

Answers (0)