cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Print inspection intrsuction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have selected the "Print Inspection Instruction Immediately" in the Inspection type 16 in SPRO. Based on this setting Inspection instruction print immediately when Inspection lot is released.

Now Requirement is Inspection instruction will print Planned date on the Inspection lot in Scheduling maintenance.

Please help for the requirement.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure what you want.  Sounds like a simple form change.

Craig

Message was edited by: Craig S PS>  your message was reported for failure to search.  I left it stay posted in the hope you'll give us a good reason to reply to this and it wasn't jsut a  case of not searching.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Craig, Thanks for your Reply.

My Requirement is Inspection Instruction Printed Automatically with Background Job based on Planned date on Inspection lot (16) in Maintenance Schedule instead of the When Inspection lot Released.

Currently, Inspection instruction Printed automatically when inspection lot released because of the Tick mark " Print Insp Instruction Immediately" in Inspection type (16, 1601, 1602) in SPRO and same will replace with above requirement.

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ketan,

As you understood the nature of the functionality for tick-box "Print Insp Instruction Immediately", I think you might NOT NEED to have this checkbox in configuration. Rather, you may need to call for some custom enhancement (BADI/User Exits), which is getting triggered form your Maintenance Schedule. This one should in-turn call the Inspection-instruction print program (Ex; RQEEAS20) mapped against the list type (Ex; LV01) for Inspection-instruction. This mapping you can see in CQ85 transaction form QM side.

May be you can check the below exits/BADI for any assistance form PM Side -

IPRM_MCP_SCHE_CHANGE Multiple Counter Plan: Adapt Dates During Scheduling IWP3_INSP_PLAN_CHECK Stability Study: Check Test Plan, Physical Sample in Schedule IWP3_ROUTING_SELECT Inspection Plan Selection in Schedule for Stability Study

All these are available in the below list shared by Pete Atkin -

https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/PM-CS+User+Exits

Also please note that this issue I think could better be answered by EAM/PM community, hence you can drop a new thread there!

Thanks,

Arijit

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok. I understand the issue now.  No, there would be no normal SAP functionality for that that I am aware of.

A batch job shouldn't be hard to do this.  Change the setting for the instrucitons to be manually printed only.  Then write a progam to idenfiy the inspection lots with the correct planned dates you want.  Then have the development execute QA02 for each of the indentified inspection lots and print the instructions.  Run this in batch once each morning.