Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP WM - Storage type definition

satheeshkumar_n
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I can see that, storage type(PEQ) is not defined in the storage type definition table T301 under the specific warehouse number XXX. But I can see the same storage type PEQ in the configuration path inventory by storage type (SPRO->LE-->WM->Activity->PI->define types per storage type) under the same warehouse number XXX. I can also see the same under the menu path block/unblock storage type for anual inventory.(tcode:LI06)

please explain me how it's possible to include the storage type for physical inventory which is not defined in the storage type definition table.

I have also check the evaluation of change logs for T301 table , zero entries found over there.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

raghug
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like you created PEQ, created the inventory settings for it, and then deleted the definition of PEQ.

These definitions do not follow the model of a standard relational database where deleting the parent (header, primary key (whatever you want to call it)) also deletes the child (foreign key records). While on data entry there is programming to ensure you don't enter complete garbage, you are still responsible for maintain any "foreign keys" after you delete the "primary key".

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Already thought if it was inconsistently deleted.

Customizing has a change log, see the environment menu.