Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP TO IDOC error

former_member237514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently i am working in order history scenario.

my scenario is (SOAP--to--IDOC) asynchronous , sap 7.4 single stack.

I tested with sample data through SEND TEST message.here i am getting below error.I checked  in google but i didn't get properly.

MP: exception caught with cause java.util.NoSuchElementException

Exception caught by adapter framework: {0}

Transmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection AFW failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.util.NoSuchElementException..

The asynchronous message was successfully scheduled to be delivered at Wed Oct 05 09:23:07 UTC 2016.

Kindly help to resolve this issue .

Thanks

Kavitha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

GauravKant
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kavitha,

Possibly some value is missing in the mapping.

Check the input values and their occurrences. Give all inputs and check it in the test tab in message mapping/Operation mapping.

Regards,

Gaurav

former_member237514
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Gaurav,

In message mapping and operation mapping level also it was success without any error.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kavitha,

Can you take the XML and test in mapping locally,I think this error is due to mapping issue.

Also check if cache is up to date if any changes are made in structure or mapping.

former_member237514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thanks for your reply.

1st i tested in mapping level only it was success ,so i took that input xml in SEND TEST MESG in nwa level.

Thanks

Kavitha

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kavitha,

How your sending using RWB?also check the cache status.

former_member237514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu ,

Once i clear the cache i am getting another error like below

10/5/2016 10:27:08.971 AMInformationSender Party: Sender Service:BC_OMNI_B2B_Order_History Receiver Party: Receiver Service:BS_ECCDEV_500 Communication Channel:CC_RCVR_IDOC_500
10/5/2016 10:27:08.977 AMErrorGetting connection factory failed due to IDoc: Connection factory name for channel CC_RCVR_IDOC_500 is null
10/5/2016 10:27:08.979 AMErrorMP: exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.idoc.exception.IDOCAdapterException: IDoc: Connection factory name for channel CC_RCVR_IDOC_500 is null
10/5/2016 10:27:08.981 AMErrorException caught by adapter framework: IDoc: Connection factory name for channel CC_RCVR_IDOC_500 is null
10/5/2016 10:27:08.982 AMErrorTransmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection AFW failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.idoc.exception.IDOCAdapterException: IDoc: Connection factory name for channel CC_RCVR_IDOC_500 is null
10/5/2016 10:27:08.985 AMInformationThe asynchronous message was successfully scheduled to be delivered at Wed Oct 05 10:32:08 UTC 2016
former_member237514
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes in 7.4 single stack i have config & monitor ->testing-send test message

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kavitha,

Did you make any changes in structure.

• check the cache
  • check the structure in RWB
  • Also try triggering the message using SOAP UI
former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kavitha,

The destination which you mentioned in the channel created in NWA and it is working?

And check the receiver channel in communication channel monitor there are no errors, if the channel is in red try to stop and start the channel.

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member237514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

NWA level destination is working only .

I am getting this below error

16 10:59:08.604 AMErrorError before sending due to idoc parsing error: (7) IDOC_ERROR_PARSE_FAILURE: An IDocConversionException occurred while parsing IDocXML for type <ZORDHIS>:
state=READING_FIELD_VALUE_TAG, charPosition=598, lineNumber=1, columnNumber=599
10/5/2016 10:59:08.606 AMErrorMP: exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.idoc.exception.IDOCAdapterException: Error before sending due to idoc parsing error: (7) IDOC_ERROR_PARSE_FAILURE: An IDocConversionException occurred while parsing IDocXML for type <ZORDHIS>:
10/5/2016 10:59:08.609 AMErrorException caught by adapter framework: (7) IDOC_ERROR_PARSE_FAILURE: An IDocConversionException occurred while parsing IDocXML for type <ZORDHIS>:
10/5/2016 10:59:08.609 AMErrorTransmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection AFW failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.idoc.exception.IDOCAdapterException: Error before sending due to idoc parsing error: (7) IDOC_ERROR_PARSE_FAILURE: An IDocConversionException occurred while parsing IDocXML for type <ZORDHIS>:
10/5/2016 10:59:08.615 AMInformation

The asynchronous message was successfully scheduled to be delivered at Wed Oct 05 11:04:08 UTC 2016

below is the mapping level result  screen shot

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kavitha,

This is the data issue in the IDOC generated,Can you check at the position of the IDOC XML as per the error message

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Add this parameter in your receiver channel in Additional Parameters:

FieldValidationEnabled = false

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kavitha,

Better approach is fix the data type issue, please take a note below when you disable the data type check.

2036878 - IDoc_AAE: Disable field datatype validation during IDoc-XML parsing

If you disable the field datatype check the IDoc_AAE adapter may send IDoc documents with wrong or illegal field contents which may result in an unexpected behavior in the receiver system. Instead of switching off the IDoc field datatype checks it is recommended to correct the data beforehand, ideally already by the original data creator, and only send valid IDoc data according to the IDoc metadata definition

Regards,

Praveen.