Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Substitution Rule not working while posting FI Document

amiruddin_ayaz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus & Experts,

I have a requirement where the client would create FI Document (more specifically G/L Acc. Doc using FB50 Tcode) and would enter relevant G/L Account, Amount, Tax Code and Internal Order Number. My task is to substitute the cost center (which is currently empty) with the cost center already coming from AUFK table.

The user exit does substitute the Cost Center but doesn't reflect it when document is created.

Note: I also tried removing check from Exclude column from View VWTYGB01 Class 9 Table BSEG Field KOSTL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nazir_tarrer
Explorer
0 Kudos

As far as I am aware you cannot substitute Cost center through FI substitution GGB1 as it is a CO object

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amiruddin,

If the order is real, in that case system wont derive the cost center from its master data. However, if the order is statistical, in that case it derives from it. If you want to derive the cost center from the real order, in that case you have to create a substitution in OKC9 at line item level. For that first you have to maintain the cost center in the order under the Requesting cost center. After that create a substitution as shown below

Regards,

Mukthar

amiruddin_ayaz
Explorer
0 Kudos

No, my requirement was to some how handle it with FI side instead of going to CO side. Anyways, Shehzad Mehta is correct, I can't do this because then it would mess up the ledger and the ledger from Co and FI side won't match