Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong country updated in table A003

former_member211706
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I am creating tax code in t code. FTXP and maintain all the percentage in FV11.

In FTXP while creaing the new tax code i am putting the country code as IN (INDIA) and tax code created.

The issue is while i am checking  A003 table the country code is updating with different country.

Regards

Pulak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pulak,

The A003 the table is updated when you maintain the tax condition with tax classification in FV11 for the tax code. If you have maintained the condition in FV11, then it will show. Otherwise it wont show. However, if you have created the tax code in FTXP, then check the table T007A.

Regards,

Mukthar

former_member211706
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mukthar,

Thanks for your valuable answer.

As per your information I have created the condition record in FV11. But it is not showing table A003.

Any other config need to be check for this issue.

Regards

Pulak

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pulak,

For which combination have you maintained the tax condition in FV11?

Regards,

Mukthar

former_member211706
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

We are updating the tax combination tax code and percentage.

I am attaching the below screen shot for your reference.

Regards

Pulak

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pulak,

Create a tax condition in FV11 as shown the below

Regards,

Mukthar

Note: you have created a issue as discussion, change it as a question.

former_member211706
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your answer. We have already created our own tax combination for our Client.

The problem is in FV11 when I’m using our own Tax key combination then the county option is not coming in top of the screen while it’s being available in Tax classification option same as present in your above reply.

Please guide if any config can we need to take care for our own tax Key Combination so that the country option will come on the top of the screen as you mentioned in the above reply..

Apart from this issue can you please guide how to change mark as discussion to mark as question in SDN.

Regards

Pulak

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pulak,

Share screen shot of access sequence steps maintained for the tax condition.

Regards,

Mukthar

former_member211706
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Please find the below details of access sequence steps.

Regards

Pulak

sapmmgopal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your table is A970. You will find all your entries in that table.

When you use Tax classification at FV11 transaction: table for this selection is A003 and details maintained here will be saved in the A003 table.

Your present selection for table 970 is with field tax code, hence no Country code will be displayed in that A970 table.

Regards,

Gopal

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pulak,

As per screen shot the table 970 does not have country field. So you cannot get country wise details in the table A970.

Regards,

Mukthar

former_member211706
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thank you for answer.

Is it possible to add ALAND (Country) field in table A970. If there is no issue. please guide how to add.

Regards

Pulak

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pulak,

Yes, you can add with M/04. After add the field, you have to generate the table. Then it will be added to it. Then after go to access sequence,select the access and click on fields and save it. Then after move it production. After that you can add the conditions with the combination. However, if any previous records created in production in the table, it will be deleted. Or you can create a new table M/03 for the desire combination, add it to access sequence and maintain the condition with new combination.

Regards,

Mukthar

former_member211706
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks lot for your answer and really appreciated for sharing the valuable knowledge.

I want to put this thread as correct answer,so please share how to change the status from mark discussion to mark as question.

Regards

Pulak

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot change the status once it has been replied.

former_member211706
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

Thank you so much. I am unable to do mark as correct answer. because the marking pop is not visible in my screen.Next time on word this type of mistake not be happen.

Sorry for inconvenience cause.

Regards

Pulak